Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun


I am so ready for some fun in the sun right now.

Ready for winter to pass on by and move into springtime.

Can't wait to see the buds fatten up, some little crocus and snowdrops pop up under the brown leaves, see some green all around and feel the warmth of the sun on my face.

And, who knows, we might even see Mermaids dancing the "Joy of Life" dance on the beach!
.
Thanks to Mermaid Mari for the great picture...
Fleetwood Mac note - I remember meeting a guy who told us that he named his HS band - "Sands of Time"...
.
is that right, Ric?!~

3 comments:

Z said...

And I´m really waiting for autummn to come, I don´t like the summer, I think I got tired of it.
Love your pics :) the one of the snow is really beautiful.

Bob said...

Spring is just around the corner here on Vancouver Island.

"Hanzy" said...

HI MY FRIEND............LOVE THE SNOW FOTOS! SEE YOU AT THE TACO....